Tuesday, March 22, 2011

haunted car


haunted car
Originally uploaded by Louis Q
Well I had my sleep study last night and there is still the ether based glue in my hair and on my scalp, I must say it reminded me of the old days of my tonsillectomy when they used it to put you under. I kinda liked it. I also now have thorns in my arms and legs as I ventured down this ravine off Staw Hill Rd. in Barton, NY to shoot a spring creek. I was eerily surprised when I turned around and noticed this old car imbedded in the hill side with trees growing around it. I wondered how long it has been there and how it got there and if anybody was hurt or killed in this or if it was just junk pushed over the bank. It is near the top Straw Hill on a fairly sharp curve near my grandfathers old place on the hill. At any rate I did feel a little creeped out and uneasy so I grabbed some shots if it and the stream and endured more thorns as I hurried my way out of the ravine. So maybe I was still feeling the effects of the ether, or lack of sleep or just plain old fashioned spooked. I would like to know more about his though

No comments:

Post a Comment