Saturday, March 26, 2011

cold house 3


cold house 3
Originally uploaded by Louis Q
Well, I am getting pretty envious of my friend Andy and is urbex adventures. I NEED to get out there with him soon. At any rate, I went out on my own today to shoot as I was going freaking bananas sitting home. So I ventured down to towanda today to my relatives farm in hopes to capture some decay. I have passed this old house a hundred times, but today dared to stop and step in the doorway and take some HDR shots. I am determined to find the owner through the help of my aunt and get inside to do some serious decay shooting and maybe some ghost hunting too. I loved the old linoleum flooring and falling wallpaper over the lath and plaster walls, the ceiling is falling in and I think the old kitchen and bath fixtures are still in there. My aunt tells me two old women lived here years ago but this place has been abandoned as long as I can remember. It is in North Towanda, PA on the down hill road to Sugar Creek Road. So if anybody knows anything about it, please contact me..AND.....if you have or know of a place that is falling into decay, please contact me so I can capture it before it falls to the ground. I love old buildings, factories and homes. I have some really COOL leads for some early 1900's abandoned buildings and rooms. So I hope they pan out for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment