Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's all about me...NOT


from the vault 42
Originally uploaded by Louis Q
Well, Its been a few. I've been busy trying to take care of myself. I stumbled across this image that I DID NOT TAKE, however it is of me shooting a PSU game last year. I remember getting that shot of the TD catch and might post that one on here too. But I thought this one was unique as I have very few shots of me doing what I do. I don't want to sound arrogant, and I do not feel that way at all. Actually I am very humbled at the gift of creativity I have been blessed with and love to share with others as well as the people in my life who contine to inspire, support and encourage me. So I hope this post is not taken that way. I love shooting college sports and am happy I may have the opportunity again to shoot BU Bearcats again this Thursday. So ....blah blah blah,......Spring is near !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment