Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Excited for the weekend


Seneca Lake Wineries
Originally uploaded by Louis Q
Well, the weekend that we have been waiting for will soon be here and I for one am looking to get away for a day. I know the Mrs. has been wanting to as well. I hope she is as exited as me. She is a wino, not so much me. I go for the extremely dry reds but I think I am gonna pack some micro's or a couple Guiness's in my ca ca ca ca coola. We are heading to Belhurst Castle in Geneva, NY while the parents move in and take care of the kids and animals. I opted for a nice size room lake view with a hottub and fireplace. I REALLY want to hit the Edgars Sunday brunch and I see there is a good classic/soft acoustic band in the Stonecutters Lounge sat. night too. So, it should be fun. I hope a little romantic, We both need it. I also want to try to grab some HDR of the castle exterior and interior. I have attached a link to the Belhurst for those who have never checked it out before....http://www.belhurst.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment