Tuesday, January 18, 2011

millstone roots


millstone roots
Originally uploaded by Louis Q
I took off a little early today in my old 2 wheel rear drive minivan out to the "no winter maintenance" roads of bradford/sullivan county in search of something creative. I went up Millstone and Overton roads and I trekked in my boots and jeans up and down some frozen, well sort of, creek beds (only stepped through the ice once) looking for some unique shots. Most of the water was not flowing enough to get some cool slow running shots. So I opted for a few others. I figured.....what the hell.....all schools were closed today so no shooting sports tonight. I got home and built a cool off camera flash bracket in hopes to use this Thursday for Sayre wrestling. Stay tuned. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment