Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I saved money....Yippee

So, I am going to shoot some high school wrestling this week. I was looking at camera/flash brackets online and found most of what i wanted were between 85-145 bucks. i wanted the bracket that attaches to bottom of my camera and L's off to either side where I can attach my speedlite off cam. to the right or left and slightly above. So off to the local hardware store I went. I purchased 2-L brackets with holes already drilled, 2 small bolts and wingnuts to attach brackets to each other and 2-key bolts  (they look like little keys) that I can attach the camera and flash to the bracket with. TADA...$10 flash bracket...the only drawback is it is metal and a little heavy. but that's what I go to the gym for anyway....I hope to use it tomorrow night at the wrestling match for some cool off cam. lighting. I will post some pics after. the small things get me so excited !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment