Monday, May 23, 2011

WEBSITE

Well kids, I finally took the plunge and am in the process of designing my own professional site and soon hope to look at studio space in a very cool loft...thanks to my little broQQ !!! I now have the ability to offer prints in an easy seamless flow to my clients. Simply log on....and if you have a code for a private shoot...enter your code and order away.....I will be setting up some portrait packages soon...For now, if you have no personal photos you would like to order, you can log on and browse my many artistic shots or HDR shots for purhase as well....As "Eddie" put it..."time to take the bull by the horns bro". I hoped to partner up with some folks for some work, but it is slow and I need to make this happen..So, here is a link to my site...stay tuned for updates and watch the design in progress !!!!! 
Mach III Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment