Saturday, January 15, 2011

HDR


321/365
Originally uploaded by Louis Q
I spent some of today revamping some things. I listened to some Beatles while editing some basketball shots, since for some reason I have been on a major Beatles kick. I also decided to add an HDR link to my blog. The artist in me loves this techinque and all the possibilities that HDR photography and tone mapping offers. Don't get me wrong, I still love the composition, exposure, lighting and effects that you can do with single image photography, but this HDR stuff really appeals to my artistic side. So thanks again to my friend Andy who got me started with this. I know I have a lot more to learn and challenges lie ahead but that is why I am grateful to still have the opportunity to get out and learn as well as teach. This fooball image attached to this post is processed and tone mapped from a single exposure. So, technically not true HDR i suppose, however, I thought the result turned out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment